There are a multitude of things to do, sights to see, horizons to explore in Kerala. There’s also an oasis of relaxation. It’s called Marari Beach Resort.
Is a beach simply for lazing on? At Marari you can lounge on fine sand to your heart’s content. Or embark on a program called Wellness Amidst the Sands that includes ayurvedic treatments in an al fresco setting, advice from doctors on natural medicines with no side effects, yoga sessions with a master and the most relaxing Kerala massages.
And those are not the only ways Marari will help you unwind. How does stretching out in a hammock, in the midst of a butterfly garden sound? Or cycling over to a sleepy village for a couple of coconut toddies? Or bathing in an Olympic-size swimming pool. Or experiencing a colourful local festival? It’s your choice - come to Marari on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to India, and relax.
Marari Beach Resort, at a glance
- A sophisticated, personal resort set beside a fabulous beach
- Surrounded by the unrivalled countryside of Kerala – famed for its beauty throughout India
- Choice of villas with their own private pools, deluxe villas with exclusive pools and gardens and cottages with French windows opening onto idyllic private gardens
- Low hanging, Kerala-style thatched roofs providing shade and visual appeal
- En suite bathrooms with open-to-the-sky showers in secluded courtyards
- Cool white décor and tiled floors
- Comfortable sitting areas
- Verandas giving great views of the grounds
- Superb Keralan cuisine prepared by expert chefs and served in the Chakara Restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Olympic-size swimming pool surrounded by swaying palms
- Ayurvedic center with professional doctors offering medicine without side effects
- Kerala massages for complete relaxation and unwinding
- Yoga lessons from an acknowledged master
- Excursions to local festivals and processions
- Peaceful butterfly garden with diverse species, and hammocks for lazing
- Tennis courts and cycling
- Interactive cookery lessons in the Farm Kitchen
- Village visits to see traditional coir-making