Yes, you will certainly escape the maddening bustle of the modern world, and you will definitely forget you ever lived in a city. But you won’t be completely cast away – there is still internet connectivity if you insist on staying in touch.
And you will definitely have all the privacy you want. The resort has just two, individual, two bedroom bungalows set in a truly quiet backwater on the shore of the serene Lake Vembanad. It is one of the most peaceful spots in this sublime southern state, yet it offers plenty to do and the discreet attention of a well-trained staff.
Privacy, at a glance
- Serene location on the banks of Lake Vembanad
- Directly opposite Kumarakom and only 65 km from Cochin International Airport
- Two bungalows; one a suite on the water front with two bathrooms; the second is a two bedroom cottage with individual bathtub gardens
- All with air conditioning, sit outs and verandas overlooking the lake
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool between the bungalows
- Large landscaped, tropical gardens
- Explore the region on mountain bikes
- Superb bird watching on the lake, by boat
- Speed boat lake excursions
- Sailing by dinghy