In the 21st century values are different. The original Lakshman Sagar was built impress with its opulent white towers and colonnades. Today’s architects impress by their eco-use of indigenous materials and the way each luxurious villa settles serenely into its surrounding habitat.
You will experience old fashioned opulence, though. In the sumptuous cuisine that gives fine dining a new perspective. In the deferential levels of service. In the spa pampering with its range of traditional and modern treatments. And in the richness of the game you’ll observe on your nature walks and safari expeditions to the famous Todgarh-Rawali Wildlife Sanctuary.
Lakshman Sagar, at a glance
- Exceptional, 32 acre setting beside Fatehgarh Fort and private lake
- Just two hours from Ajmer
- Under three hours from Jodhpur airport and three km from Haripur station
- 12 shikar ghar villas, each of around 900 sq ft.
- Ultra-modern yet organic décor using indigenous materials
- Mardana and Zanana areas for dining and lounging
For leisure and pleasure
- Welcoming wellness center and spa with a range of pampering treatments
- Large swimming pool
- Range of recreational facilities
- Nature walks to explore the local habitat
- Jeep safaris to the nearby Todgarh-Rawali Wildlife Sanctuary