Laze beside the swimming pool, glass in hand, and look out over the beautiful Lake Pichola – and feel your soul relax. The timeless Aravalli Mountains provide a majestic backdrop, as you muse over the difficult - but vitally important - conundrum of which of the Palace’s fine restaurants you’ll dine in tonight.
Or whether you’ll take another swim, or simply stroll off for an extended pampering session in your own private spa tent overlooking the lake.
Of course, if you’re feeling slightly less languid, there is plenty to see and do. The Leela Palace puts you conveniently close to quite an array of magnificent palaces, historic memorials, sight-seeing opportunities and interesting towns. Reason enough to make sure it’s part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to India.
The Leela Palace, at a glance
- Ultimately luxurious and serene hotel, set beside Lake Pichola
- Choice of 80 suites and rooms – the majority with sweeping views over the lake
- Suites have individual features like private plunge pools, courtyard gardens, dining rooms with pantries, butlers or even a hand-painted golden dome
- Rooms are also luxuriously appointed with en suites and grand views
- No less than five different dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb swimming pool and sun deck overlooking the lake
- Fabulous spa, including private spa tents with restful views
- Yoga and meditation studio
- Heritage walks and cycling
- Bocce and croquet
- Palace musicians and astrologer
- Cultural performances
- Sunset cruises and traditionally decorated boats
- Excursions to City Palace and Museum, Monsoon Palace, Maharana Pratap Memorial and neighbouring communities