Khas Bagh, with its lavishly appointed guestrooms, provides its guests with an authentic Rajput homestay experience just steps from the magnificent Amber Fort.
A family-run property with heaps of old world charm, the Khas Bagh was designed in the style of a medieval haveli complete with intricately carved stone pillars, open courtyards, arches and verandas. The eighteen rooms have been lovingly restored and luxuriously fitted with antique furniture, plush beds, rain showers and spacious overhanging balconies with lovely views over the Aravalli Hills.
Whether you’re relaxing by the sandstone pool or in the plush Polo Lounge, the property’s atmosphere is wonderfully unhurried allowing you to truly unwind. When you’re feeling re-energised you can explore the surrounding countryside on horseback and cycling tours, or enjoy jeep rides to the medieval forts of Amber and Jaigarh to discover their palaces, ramparts and imposing walls.
Khas Bagh, at a glance
- Authentic, family-run homestay nestled amongst the Aravalli Hills on the outskirts of Jaipur
- Wonderfully designed farm retreat with lush gardens and open courtyards
- 18 luxuriously furnished and meticulously restored guestrooms
- All rooms feature a ‘jharokha’ - a traditional enclosed overhanging balcony
- Amenities include comfortable beds, modern bathrooms with rain showers, large wardrobes and satellite TVs
- Enjoy delicious home cooked meals at the restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Within walking distance of the famous Amber Fort and Jaigarh Fort
- Magnificent sandstone pool framed by tall elephant grass
- Enjoy polo lessons from a professional polo player, or watch a game at the Ram Bagh Polo Club
- Yoga classes
- Horseback riding lessons in the property’s paddocks
- Explore the surrounding countryside and rural villages on horseback, cycling or elephant tours
- Play croquet on the lawn
- cozy Polo Lounge with a fireplace, piano, chandeliers, leather sofas and wooden panelling