Conveniently situated amongst Ottawa’s top sights, shops and services, the modern Le Germain Hotel Ottawa offers elegant guestrooms, panoramic city views and an attentive service.
Stay at Le Germain Hotel Ottawa during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Canada and you can start each day with a deluxe continental breakfast before setting off to discover the delights of this captivating capital. You’ll find Le Germain the perfect base with its superb location in downtown Ottawa, just a stone’s throw from the bustling ByWard Market and picturesque Rideau Canal. Many of the city’s bistros, galleries and museums are also within easy reach of the hotel.
accommodations at the hotel, ranging from classic guestrooms to prestige suites, enjoy comfortable furnishings and a bold yet sophisticated décor. All rooms are exquisitely appointed with coffee machines, goose down duvets, feather pillows, rainfall showers and swing-out workstations. The hotel’s on-site restaurant presents an exciting gourmet menu, drawing inspiration from Nordic cuisine and prepared using fresh, Canadian produce where possible. Offering classic cocktails, fine wines and local beers, the bar and lounge area is a great spot to unwind and socialise.
Le Germain Hotel Ottawa, at a glance
- Luxury hotel set in a sleek 23-storey building in downtown Ottawa
- Modern black, white and grey décor with contemporary artwork adorning the walls and plenty of natural light
- Stylish yet comfortable guestrooms and suites with goose down duvets, 100% cotton bathrobes and rainfall showers
- All rooms have a reading area, separate bathtub and shower and a living and dining room
- Most have panoramic city views
- Fantastic in-room amenities including coffee machines, a Chromecast device, Tivoli audio stereo and hair dryers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the Norca Restaurant and Bar
- Indoor parking and valet service
For leisure and pleasure
- Indulge in Scandinavian inspired treatments at the nearby Nordik Spa-Nature in Old Chelsea
- Make use of the 24-hour on-site fitness room, complete with a dry sauna and wide range of equipment
- Take a cruise along the Rideau Canal
- Take a trip to Parliament Hill, the city’s political and cultural hub
- Explore nearby museums and galleries such as the National Gallery of Canada
- Experience the Ottawa Marathon and vibrant Canadian Tulip Festival in May