Set on Havana’s iconic Malecón promenade, this authentic boutique hotel is the perfect introduction to the charms of this captivating city.
Stay at Malecón 663 during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cuba and you’ll find yourself ideally situated between modern Havana and the alluring historic center. Each of the guestrooms in this 20th-century house has its own individual character with colourful furnishings inspired by various periods of Cuban design. Head up to the hotel’s rooftop where you can relax with a cup of coffee and soak in the panoramic sea views.
During your stay, the hotel can arrange for you to enjoy a variety of vintage tours around the city. You could cruise the streets in a classic American car, visiting authentic neighbourhoods, bustling coffee shops and markets. You’ll be accompanied by English-speaking drivers who’ll reveal the highlights and hidden treasures of Cuba’s incredible capital city.
Malecón 663, at a glance
- Intimate 20th-century boutique hotel on Havana’s famous Malecón
- 4 bedrooms, 3 superior rooms and 1 suite with sea views
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- Vibrant color palette inspired by Cuban music
- Boutique lobby bar on the ground floor
- Meals are simple yet creative, combining local produce with contemporary flavor
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy personalised tours of the city, a chance to explore on foot or in a vintage car
- Terrace area where you can relax and drink in beautiful views across the sea
- Salsa classes
- Enjoy tropical cocktails at La Gozadera and Cuban milkshakes at Amor Bonito
- Perfectly positioned for explorations of both old and new Havana