Fabulously located overlooking Brazil’s most iconic beach, the Miramar Hotel offers stylish and contemporary accommodation in addition to fantastic service.
Recently refurbished, the sophisticated Miramar Hotel offers a taste of luxury just moments from the sun-kissed sands of Copacabana Beach. There are a total of 200 guestrooms and suites, the majority of which overlook the beach and sparkling ocean. Décor is elegant and contemporary, with beautiful marble bathrooms, plush linens and Brazilian paintings hanging on the walls. You can expect superb facilities, including an infinity-edge swimming pool and rooftop terrace where you can drink in the captivating views.
By staying at the Miramar you’re staying in one of Brazil’s most dynamic cities, so you’ll find you have an endless supply of things to see and do at your fingertips. You can ride a cable car up to the summit of Sugar Loaf Mountain, browse the splendid showrooms at the Rio Art Museum or stroll along Copacabana Beach and soak up the lively atmosphere the city is renowned for.
Miramar Hotel, at a glance
- Prime location facing Copacabana Beach and close to buzzing Ipanema
- 200 rooms and suites with modern amenities including iPod docks, Wi-Fi, electrical adapters and minibars
- Most guestrooms enjoy fabulous views over the beach and ocean Sophisticated décor with marble touches and authentic Brazilian paintings
- Refined marble bathrooms
- On-call butler service
- Dine on delicious Carioca cuisine and European-inspired dishes at the new Sá Restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Sugar Loaf Mountain is just a short drive away
- Admire the collections at the Rio Art Museum
- Nearby Red Beach offers quiet beach relaxation
- Explore the Botanical Garden which supports thousands of species of plants
- Bask in the sunshine at the hotel’s infinity edge swimming pool
- Fitness centre located on the rooftop terrace