As you approach the Palace along a pink marbled boulevard, passing beneath an ornate triumphal archway, you won’t be able to resist dreaming you’re royalty.
It’s an impression that may stay with you throughout your entire sojourn in the Emirates Palace, because it is certainly the aim of the staff to treat you like visiting royalty at all times. And the Palace itself conspires to further the notion, with its minarets and jewelled domes gleaming in the sunlight, its arched windows and its ornate colonnades.
In fact, the Palace invites you to join it in its own Arabian fantasy. It has a private, white sand beach over a kilometre long. It has a concierge service that will find you a private jet in the middle of the night. It has personal butlers. It has a marina. It has an almost unlimited number of ways to indulging yourself. Even if you aren’t royalty.
Emirates Palace, at a glance
- Abu Dhabi’s premier place to stay
- Immaculate beach setting in manicured grounds
- Choice of over 300 opulent guest rooms with king or twin beds, en suites with oversize tubs and stunning sea, garden or courtyard views
- Lavish suites with lounges, private terraces, sweeping sea views and personal butlers
- Choice of 10 exquisite restaurants, in-room and al fresco dining
For leisure and pleasure
- 167-berth marina and VIP dock for yachts over 120 metres
- Two glorious pool complexes
- Two gyms
- Seraglio-style spa with marbled arches, rose petal baths and a full range of world class treatments
- Massages, bath and steam rituals
- Four floodlit tennis courts
- Sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing
- Kids zone