With floodlit swimming pools, sun decks lined with swaying palms and luxury of a level that transcends opulence, the desert has never been more welcoming.
The desert is a beautiful yet forbidding place; an extreme landscape that rewards intrepid travellers, but demands respect. That is, after all, what attracts you to the desert travel experience.
What will attract you to Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort can be summed up in a single word. Luxury.
Think lavish oasis in the middle of the famous Empty Quarter. Think of lazing in your own private plunge pool, or being pampered in an opulent spa, whilst surveying the immensity of the rolling desert landscape. Think of rooms that echo the sheiks’ tents of Hollywood legend, adorned with intricately decorated fabrics and furnishings. Think of indulging in a choice of Arabian feasts after a day spent exploring the desert by camel. The Empty Quarter was never so appealing.
Qasr Al Sarab, at a glance
- Unparalleled luxury and comfort in the middle of Abu Dhabi’s Empty Quarter
- A vast choice of 206 rooms, villas and suites
- Lavish décor and designer bathrooms
- Wonderful desert or pool views
- Choice of two sophisticated restaurants, serving traditional Middle eastern cuisine and international food, plus lobby and poolside bars
- Private barbecues and dune dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Free form pool overlooking the desert
- Luxurious spa featuring Anantara recovery treatments, milk baths, floral rituals, Arabian exotic wraps and rejuvenating therapies
- Fitness centre
- Desert safaris on camels
- Guided desert walks
- Desert discovery options
- Tennis and archery
- Kids’ club