One hotel in Dubai offers the chance to experience two worlds: the fascinating, endless desert, and the regal opulence of modern Arabia.
The romance of the desert is calling you. The nomadic Bedouin lifestyle. The rolling sea of dunes. The magnificent emptiness. The wildlife of a desert conservation reserve.
The falcon stoops out of the dazzling Arabian sky and speeds towards your outstretched arm, deadly intent in its eyes. Suddenly you appreciate the thrill and the fascination that hunting with birds holds for the Bedouins. And this is just one of the experiences that help reveal the ways of the legendary desert people and the call of their seemingly empty environment. At Al Maha Resort there are many more; the vastness of the unfailingly blue sky above an ocean of golden sand. Dunes that roll like mountainous seas across a deserted landscape. The wildlife you find on safari. The Dubai-style extravagance of your super-luxurious suite. The irresistible combination of Eastern and Western cuisines. Dining amongst the dunes…
Reasons aplenty for choosing Al Maha for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Dubai.
Al Maha Desert Resort, at a glance
- Exclusive resort set within Dubai’s enthralling desert and dunes landscape
- Surrounded by the unique environment of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Choice of suites ranging from the luxurious to the opulent, sleeping between two and six guests
- Typical features include large bedrooms with super king-size beds, en suite bathrooms, lounge diners, kitchens and private courtyards
- The culinary cultures of the East and the West meet at Al Diwaan Restaurant and the Hajar Terrace Bar, plus dune and in-suite dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Temperature-controlled infinity edge swimming pool with extensive sun deck
- Perfect destination for understanding the heritage, culture and architecture of the Bedouin people
- Guided safaris to see fascinating desert wildlife including the indigenous Arabian oryx and gazelles
- Displays of the art of falconry and archery lessons
- Nature walks and horse riding through the desert
- Morning and afternoon dune drives and camel rides