What do you have in common with Alexander the Great, Mark Antony and Cleopatra? You will fall under the spell of the ‘Pearl of the Mediterranean’.
Alexander the Great founded – and named - Alexandria in 331 BCE and this great Mediterranean port became the capital of Egypt. It was here that the history books say Queen Cleopatra had her tempestuous affair with Mark Antony in the days when the city rivalled Rome as the center of the Mediterranean world.
Lazing in the sun on the immaculate private beach, being pampered in a world class spa or browsing through the antiquities in the city’s impressive library you’ll easily understand Alexandria’s attraction. Making the Four Seasons your hotel of choice during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to will give you an ultra-contemporary, ultra-luxurious take on a historic city that has evolved to keep pace with the passing of time and the modern era.
At a glance
- World class resort facing the blue Mediterranean at glamorous San Stefan
- Within easy reach of Borg El Arab Airport
- Choice of 118 guest rooms, including 31 sumptuous suites, arranged over 29 storeys
- All with private, furnished balconies with panoramic views over the Mediterranean or the glittering city
- Inspired, chic modern décor that reflects Egyptian themes
- Spacious, Roman-style en suite bathrooms and leading edge entertainment systems
- No less than 10 restaurants and lounges to choose from
For leisure and pleasure
- Two expansive swimming pools with sun decks and Mediterranean views
- Immaculate private beach
- Two storey spa with 14 treatment rooms, 10 different massage styles and almost limitless pampering
- Sightseeing excursions to the city and antiques precinct
- Trips to Porto Marina, Montazah Beach and Montazah Palace and gardens
- Browse around the ultra-modern Bibliotheca with its galleries, ancient documents and museums
- Visit the Antiquities Museum with its celebration of the god Amun, hieroglyphics and statue of Isis