Wake up in the morning, look out from your bedroom window and see the Pyramids. Not to mention the Nile and the legendary botanical gardens.
If you’re visiting Egypt to immerse yourself in its antiquities, its ancient culture and the burial places of the Pharaohs, you should treat yourself to a hotel that puts the Pyramids, the Sphinx and the River Nile on your doorstep.
Include the Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Egypt and you will put the most unmissable sights on your doorstep. You’ll be staying on the Nile’s west bank, in Giza, so you’ll have fast access to the museums, galleries and shops of downtown Cairo, as well as the burial sites. You’ll also have the luxury of being able to retire from the heat and hustle of the capital and surround yourself with five star amenities and tranquil luxury, whenever you wish.
Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence, at a glance
- Ultra-luxurious hotel on the west bank of the Nile, overlooking the Pyramids at Giza
- Choice of 262 sumptuous guest rooms and suites – amongst the most spacious in Cairo
- Eight different grades of suites
- Fantastic views of the Pyramids, the Nile and ancient botanical gardens
- Empire-style furnishings, highlighted by gold, red and green themed décor
- Marbled en suite bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and separate, glass-walled showers
- Five unrivalled dining options, restaurants and lounges plus in-room dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Hotel spa offering a range of massages, facials, body treatments and salon rituals
- Extensive fitness facilities
- First Residence Complex with three storeys of upscale shops and service offerings
- Private Night at the Museum tours of Egypt’s legendary treasures and tomb relics
- Pyramid and Sphinx tours
- Visits to Zamalek on Gezira Island in the middle of the Nile
- Cultural tours to see the Cairo Opera House, museums and galleries, Sufi dancing and traditional markets