The upper observation deck sweeps almost the whole length of the cruiser, giving you an uninterrupted, fourth storey view of the river, the traditional dhows and feluccas plying along and the life on the banks.
The Temple of Karnak with its incredible forest of decorated columns, and the temples at Luxor. The Valley of the Kings and Queens with their massive, impassive statues looking down on you from the dizzying heights of countless centuries. El-Bahri and the Colossi Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Dier. These are just a few of the places you’ll be able to explore as part of your journey along one of the old world’s most influential rivers.
The newest vessel in Sonesta’s fleet, St George I, is considered one of the most elegant vessels on the Nile. With its Frenchstyle décor and ambience, the vessel provides the highest levels of comfort complimented by very personal service.
On board the St George I, the décor may be classic-era in style, but the individual cabins and suites are appointed in a manner that is decidedly 21st century. Super-sized French windows that open to give you fresh breezes and stunning views. Climate Control. And, of course, sophisticated onboard cuisine, served in refined surroundings.
Sonesta St George I, at a glace
- Classic-era cruiser design, complemented by state-of-the-art modern refinements
- Choice of 47 deluxe cabins, nine Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite
- All with double-glazed, opening French windows for fresh air and wonderful views
- Individual air conditioning and internet access
- Plasma TV with live sailing channel
- Spa bathrooms with steam baths, Jacuzzis and water massage
- Large pool with Jacuzzi
- Well-appointed spa with gym, massage, sauna and steam room
- Daily, guided sightseeing excursions
- Dining room, two lounges, sun deck bar and piano bar
Where will Sonesta St George I take you?
- 3 or 4 night itinerary to see: Dam and the Temple of Philae, Horus temple in Edfu, Kom Ombo, The Valley of the Kings and Queens, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari, Karnak & Luxor temples and the Colossi Memnon
- 7 nights Aswan round trip
- 7 nights Luxor round trip
Please contact one of our consultants for detailed itineraries and sailing dates.