Fittingly for a hotel that specialises in ultimate luxury, the Four Seasons Hotel Amman sits in a commanding position atop of the highest of Amman’s seven hills.
From your Four Seasons Hotel Amman balcony you will have an awe-inspiring view over what is one of the oldest cities in the world, and the glittering jewel in the Jordanian crown. So Amman – and more especially the Four Seasons Hotel Amman - simply has to be part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Jordan.
On one hand you will have the prestigious Al Sweifieh residential precinct with its magnificent walled villas. And on the other lies the high energy Shmeisani financial precinct with its sophisticated modern architecture.
And before you lies the 5000 year old city of Amman, with its ancient citadel, palace, Roman amphitheatre and Temple of Hercules. Not to mention the colourful markets, shops, restaurants, museums and galleries that add up to a truly involving experience.
Four Seasons Hotel Amman, at a glance
- Luxurious, international hotel standing on one of Amman’s seven hills
- Wide choice of 192 guest rooms and suites arranged over 15 storeys
- Stylish guest rooms with impressive city views
- Very spacious and luxurious suites with fantastic views from their upper floor vantage point
- Three exquisite restaurants with a choice of menus, plus three lounge bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Both indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Wonderful spa with massages, facials and treatments including Dead Sea mud
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam room, cardiovascular equipment and certified trainers
- Great range of family-orientated services and amenities
- City sightseeing tours and excursions to the surrounding countryside arranged
- Easy access to the Dead Sea