The moon hangs like a balloon as you walk along a marbled promenade, between illuminated palm trees. Is this romance, or the effect of 1000 years of history?
Hidden away, in a region completely unlike any other in the world, lies the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar. At 400 meters below sea level it enjoys a unique setting, where nature and history conspire together to bring you a wonderful experience. Definitely one of the most memorable destinations on any luxury, tailor-made vacation to Jordan.
Especially as the luxury Kempinski Hotel Ishtar features a choice of enticing Celestial Pools and private beaches, as well as a luxury modern spa standing on the shore of the world’s oldest natural spa – the mineral-rich Dead Sea with its ozone and oxygen rich atmosphere! Set below sea level, the Ishtar also has some of the world’s lowest haute cuisine – a choice of refined restaurants and bars with eclectic food and brilliant views over the sea itself.
Kempinski Hotel Ishtar, at a glance
- Extremely luxurious hotel set beside the Dead Sea
- Huge choice of guest rooms, exclusive suites and Ishtar Royal Villas
- Arranged in three distinct enclaves, surrounded by gardens with lagoons, waterfalls and private pools
- Natural stone and designer bathrooms with contemporary fittings
- Balconies with enchanting sea views
- Choice of restaurants serving Italian, Thai, grill and regional cuisine, plus inviting bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Lazy River, Infinity and Sunken pools plus the Akkad poolside bar
- Fully equipped fitness center and spa
- Hair salon featuring top stylists
- Tennis courts
- Tours arranged to Jordan’s must-see sights like Petra, Wadi Rum, Mount Nebo and the City of Mosaics, plus more ‘hidden‘ destinations like the lost city of Jerash and the Wadi Mujib Gorge