On the one hand you have the jaw-dropping beauty of the Toubkal National Park with its endless opportunities to explore an untouched, natural Moroccan wilderness. And on the other you have the imperious Atlas Mountain range with its soaring, snow-capped peaks standing in vivid relief against a flawless blue sky.
And then there’s the Domaine Malika itself; a tiny gem twinkling on the valley floor. Small and exclusive – there are only seven rooms and suites so guest numbers are always low – this boutique hotel charms with its magical ability to entertain and relax. It has, for example, an immaculate, geometric pool, and an elegant pampering spa. It offers fine Moroccan cuisine prepared by top chefs and served al fresco during the warm evenings for which the valley is famed.
Domaine Malika, at a glance
- Small and exclusive hotel, just one hour from the medina of Marrakech
- Choice of just seven rooms and suites
- Each individually decorated in a delicate fusion of traditional and modern motifs
- All have mountain or valley views
- Suite has a lounge and two private terraces
- Rooms typically have stylish décor and contemporary, romantic fireplaces
- Open air Restaurant in Ouirgane Valley
For leisure and pleasure
- Elegant, geometric swimming pool with generous sundeck
- Spa with hammam Turkish baths, wraps and massages
- Romantic, al fresco, candlelit dinners surrounded by fragrant olive trees
- Excursions into the mountains
- Tours of the surrounding countryside and trips to Marrakech