Experience all the best of modern design and amenities in a traditionally-inspired boutique hotel, surrounded by the medieval streets, bustling Medina and colourful bazaars of Fez.
Beyond the gates of Hotel Sahrai lies one of the largest and most untouched medieval cities in the world. The winding alleyways throng with locals going about their busy lives. The Medina and bazaars have a tumultuous clamour that is both bewildering and energising. The hot sun sparkles on white walls and everywhere your eyes are taken with ornate archways, intricately carved doors and corridors of brightly patterned tiles leading to cool, shaded courtyards.
As you relax in the black marbled bathroom of your Hotel Sahrai suite, the busy swirl of Fez seems a million miles away. But you chose wisely on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Morocco, because the hotel is superbly placed for you to immerse yourself in the life of the ancient city, and retire at will.
Hotel Sahrai, at a glance
- Contemporary boutique hotel in the medieval city of Fez
- Choice of spacious rooms and suites flooded with natural light
- Designed to deliver a fusion of tradition and modernity
- Standard and deluxe rooms have en suite bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows and the latest tech
- Expansive junior and Sahrai suites typically with sweeping views over the Medina and Mellah from full height windows
- Many suites have black marbled bathrooms and private terraces
- Traditional Moroccan restaurant plus a French brasserie and rooftop bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Panoramic infinity pool with wooden sun decks
- Givenchy Spa – a real oasis of tranquillity, health and relaxation with treatments specially created by Givenchy
- Health club with hammam and massages, plus fitness room
- Perfect base for sightseeing and exploring the ancient sites of medieval Fez
- Traditional cooking classes
- Interesting visits to a local organic goat farm