Sir Richard Branson’s Kasbah Tamadot is perched on the side of a precipitous valley with mesmerising views south towards the soaring snow-capped peaks of the High Atlas.
With superb accommodations and facilities, every minute of the 60 minute drive from Marrakech to this luxury hideaway is more than worth it. A fairytale complex of courtyards, intricately carved walls, staircases and terraced gardens, it has just 27 beautifully decorated rooms and suites that marry traditional Moroccan design with a sophisticated, contemporary twist.
Kasbah Tamadot, at a glance
- Located in the foothills of the Atlas mountains, one hours drive from Marrakech
- 27 luxury bedrooms and suites, including 9 berber tents, some with their own private plunge pools
- Each room has been individually decorated with beautiful Moroccan antiques and furnishings
For leisure and pleasure
- Local village of Asni holds weekend markets
- Activities can be arranged; from quad biking and trekking in the Atlas mountains, to horseriding
- Indoor and outdoor infinity pools
- Tennis, table tennis and a state of the art gym
- A world-class spa offering traditional hammam treatments
- An onsite telescope for stargazing