‘Arabian Nights meets French chic’, you think to yourself as you stand on your private terrace and gaze at the moon’s slender crescent hanging over darkening palms.
Are you planning to experience the old Morocco, tour the startlingly beautiful landscapes surrounding Marrakech, venture into the foothills of the majestic Atlas Mountains (they really do look like they’re supporting the world on their shoulders) and stay in pampered ease? Then you should definitely make Palais de l’O a main destination on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco.
You’ll soon discover this beautifully renovated hotel provides an oasis of calm, when juxtaposed with the enchanting noise, the swirl of activity, the fragrances and colour, the sights and sounds of Marrakech, with its grand markets and myriad bazaars and craft workshops. And, like all oasis', the Palais de l’O has shady palms, an inviting pool and quiet places to relax and restore yourself.
Palais de l’O, at a glance
- Elegantly renovated luxury hotel set in a quiet palm grove
- Just 15 minutes from central Marrakech and 30 minutes from the airport
- Choice of 11 stylish rooms and nine luxurious suites
- Interior design by Lazaro Rosa Violan, combining Arabian themes with modern French élan
- Suites have private terraces with marvellous views of either the gardens or the High Atlas Mountains
- O Restaurant features regional specialities with ingredients from the hotel’s garden
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting swimming pool surrounded by palms and lush gardens complete with fountains
- O Spa provides the ultimate in relaxing, restorative and reinvigorating therapies and rituals
- Massage, hammam and Jacuzzi
- Range of beauty care treatments
- Children’s pool
- Easy access to surrounding countryside, Atlas Mountains and the vibrant city of Marrakech