Make sure the Sofitel Hotel in Essaouira is on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Morocco and you’ll certainly be able to play around. You can swim in an indoor heated pool, laze on the beach or – literally - play a round. The Sofitel features superb views over the Atlantic ocean and Mogador’s own 18 hole golf course; designed by none other than Gary Player, to be both picturesque and challenging.
Of course, you’ll find making yourself at home in the five star Sofitel a lot less demanding. It is the essence of comfort and hospitality, with décor designed by the world famous Didier Gomez to be a harmonious blend of French and authentic Moroccan themes. Not to mention the So Spa with its list of restorative and beautifying treatments.
Sofitel, at a glance
- Five star resort and hotel nestling on a mimosa and eucalyptus tree-lined beach
- Choice of 175 rooms, including 28 bungalows and seven world class suites
- All with inspiring views of the Atlantic or the resort itself
- Excellent en suite bathrooms
- French interior design fused with authentic Moroccan features like mashrabiya lattice windows
- Choice of restaurants and bars offering fine regional, national and international dishes, served in refined surroundings
For leisure and pleasure
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- So Spa with a menu of treatments and rituals that will restore your vitality and enhance your natural beauty
- Play on the Gary Player designed Mogador golf course
- Children’s Villa and QG Lounge for teens featuring soccer, cookery classes and sand castle building
- Easy access to the sights and amenities of the town of Essaouira