For an idea of the luxury offered by The Selman, consider this. It has two stables of Arabian thoroughbreds, each designed to be a palace in its own right.
You have to wonder. If the horses are housed in palaces, what must the accommodations for the human hotel guests be like? Make The Selman part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Morocco and you’ll discover that Arabian thoroughbreds are highly prized, but guests are honored and welcomed with a hospitality that is second to none.
The entrance lobby, for example, is a dazzling cathedral of marbled floors, fountains, intricate and bewilderingly ornate tiling and a jaw-dropping central chandelier. Your accommodations will be hardly less magnificent; a deluxe suite, for example, offers you serene Moorish décor, a huge bedroom and living room, a large outdoor lounge, en suite with two separate dressing rooms and a planted patio, plus two private terrace giving fine views of the Atlas Mountains.
The Selman, at a glance
- Supremely luxurious hotel within easy reach of central Marrakech
- Choice of rooms, suites and riads
- Rooms typically feature en suites with black and white zellige mosaics
- Suites have enormous inside/outside living areas and sumptuous bathrooms with individual dressing rooms
- Riads have one or two bedrooms, central fountains, large lounges and private settings
- Three exquisite restaurants plus a pool bar and in-room dining options
For leisure and pleasure
- Palm-fringed swimming pool with large sun deck
- Line of Arabian thoroughbreds in a magnificent, two-stable stud
- Supremely elegant spa offering a full range of well being treatments
- Beauty care rituals and therapies
- Chenot treatments, hydrotherapy and detox cures
- Wide choice of cultural and historical tours
- Great access to the shopping, sight-seeing and vivid atmosphere of Marrakech and the old city