In their own way the canals, water features and serene lagoons of Salalah Rotana Resort are as alluring as those of Venice. With palm trees instead of gondolas.
The best reason to include Salalah Rotanan Resort on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Oman? Apart from one of the Middle East’s most renowned beaches, the resort is a true destination in its own right. On first sight the Salalah appears to rise out of water, carved from solid desert rock to be at one with its surrounding enviroment. But as you walk around the resort the Omani-influenced architecture, the flowing canals, sparkling water features and still lagoons give you a sensation of peace, quietude and coolness on the edge of the desert.
Every bit as tempting, of course, is the Indian Ocean, especially as it is fringed by one superb beach – a shrine for true sun worshippers and lovers of warm blue seas.
Salalah Rotana Resort, at a glance
- Five star resort set beside the superb Salalah Beach
- Just 20 km from Salalha Airport
- Choice of 400 exemplary rooms and suites arranged in clusters around tranquil lagoons, water features and canals
- Rooms are beautifully furnished with views of the pool or the Indian Ocean
- Designer en suites
- All rooms have wifi and satellite TV
- Suites have large living rooms and two bathrooms – many have private terraces or balconies
- Saffron, Silk Road and Beach Bar restaurants, plus Arabesque lounge and terrace
- Coco Shack bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Two magnificent swimming pools
- Elegant spa with a wide menu of relaxing, restorative and rejuvenating treatments
- Designer massage and treatment rooms
- Bodylines fitness center with personal instructors
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Two tennis courts
- customized ‘destination’ dining experiences for romance and individual style