The locals here have a saying: ‘Beauty has an address’. And judging by the stunning architecture and impeccable beach, that address is Grand Hyatt, Shatti Al Qurm, Oman.
With glittering white stonework, intricately carved screens, monumental pillars, archways, domed cupolas and life-size equestrian statues, the Grand Hyatt certainly echoes the grandeur of the palaces of the great sultans of the past. Add the effect of the architecture to the natural setting beside a beach fringed with palms and you definitely have a beautiful address.
So the Grand Hyatt is a fitting complement to any luxury, tailor-made vacation to the Sultanate of Oman. And then you add in the opulent accommodations and the choice of restaurants and cafes offering cuisine from Italy to Indonesia. Not to mention the immaculate service and the list of activities – ranging from first class golf to browsing around the museums, bazaars and sights of Muscat Old Town – and you have an unforgettable vacation.
Grand Hyatt, at a glance
- Five star hotel standing on an exemplary beach on the edge of the Gulf of Oman
- Set in the prized ministry precinct of Muscat
- Choice of 280 stylishly appointed guest rooms and suites
- Six Crown Suites with two or three bedrooms
- Huge 350 sq m Ubar Royal Suite
- All rooms and suites have opulent marbled en suite bathrooms
- Décor is cool, tranquil and contemporary with authentic Muscat styling cues
- Private balconies or terraces with mountain, sea or city views
- Seven different restaurants, lounges, bars and cafés serving international food and drinks
For leisure and pleasure
- Winding river and extensive swimming pool with central island, sun deck and panoramic views over the Gulf of Oman
- Club Olympus Fitness Center with personal trainers
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Three floodlit tennis courts with professional coaches
- Wide range of exciting water sports
- Tours of the capital city including the museums, markets and sights of Old Muscat
- Visit historic tombs, monuments and ancient forts
- Expeditions to explore the desert and surrounding mountains
- Copacabana nightclub