Make the Sinbad part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Tunisia and you’ll journey into a world of opulence, comfort and ultimate relaxation.
Modern, Moorish-inspired architecture that includes white bungalows, rounded archways and tiled floors. Shaded open-air restaurants. Magnificently lush Eastern gardens. Groves of palm trees and sea aspects. They all give you a hint of curly slippers, harem pants and epic voyages.
So the Sinbad is aptly named. Especially when you consider the service; the hotel staff personify the old Arabic traditions of hospitality. But the Sinbad is also a modern legend, so you can expect a tremendously elegant spa offering leading edge and Zen-inspired treatments. At this luxury, seaside hotel you can also immerse yourself in no less than three gorgeous swimming pools. You can play golf at the country’s largest complex and, in the evening, choose courses of a different type in any of the four wonderful restaurants and pubs.
Sinbad Hotel, at a glance
- Luxury, beachside hotel, close to the amenities of Hammamet
- 146 rooms and suites arranged in Moorish bungalows spread throughout lush gardens
- Private balconies or terraces
- En suites – usually with baths and showers
- Three restaurants serving a mixture of African, International and Thai food, plus beach barbeque
- Choice of two bars and English-style pub
For leisure and pleasure
- Two great outdoor swimming pools, plus one indoor pool
- Child pool
- Zen spa including treatments, yoga and meditation
- Tunisian cookery lessons
- Belly dancing classes
- Two Ronald Fream 18 hole golf courses and a nine-holer, within 15 minutes of the hotel
- Plus further two courses at Golf Yasmine
- Horse ranch nearby
- Shops selling local handicrafts and artefacts