If you’re a skiing god or goddess, Sun Peaks will prove a divine playground. If you’re a summer hiker, or a lover of astounding scenery, you’ll be in heaven.
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center – to give this marvelous mountainside hotel its full title – is a true, year-round resort. The white snows of winter turn it into the Canada’s second-largest ski playground. The clear blue skies and unblinking sunshine of summer transform the surrounding countryside into a photographer’s paradise, a hiker’s natural environment and a mecca for anyone hankering after an active, fresh-air-filled break from city life.
As part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Canada, the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel will welcome you to the perfect antidote to the stresses of normal life. When you’re not outside – using muscles you didn’t know you had – you can steep yourself in the deep indulgence of a spa and sun terrace, a fine restaurant and welcoming pub….
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel, at a glance
- Year-round, world class hotel set amongst the majestic mountains of the Thompson-Okanagan region
- A scenic, 45-minute drive from Kamloops
- Choice of over 200 deluxe and kitchenette rooms, one bedroom, junior or mountain suites
- Two bedroom condos and Summit Floor
- Luxurious modern design and en suite bathrooms
- Fabulous views from large windows and balconies
- Dining opportunities include Mantles Restaurant, Mantles Lounge and Morrisey’s Public House
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool with glorious mountain views
- Sun terrace and relaxing spa
- Thoroughly modern health club and three outdoor hot tubs
- Grocery store and boutiques, eateries and a night club
- Central village location
- Award-winning ski slopes
- Rugged hiking trails
- Summer and winter activities