Refinement is an on-going process. So world-beating amenities are to be expected at Vancouver’s Fairmont Pacific Rim. But the depth of detail will surprise even the most experienced traveller.
Specify a stay at the Fairmont Pacific Rim during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada and you can take many things for granted. A setting close to the highlights of Vancouver, including its busy harbour. World class amenities and a standard of service you won’t find outside of an internationally-renowned five star hotel. But the Fairmont goes further; into a level of luxury you may find surprising.
iPad2 devices with Interactive Customer Technology in every guest room, for example, for instant room control, making spa reservations and ordering in-room dining. A downloadable PressReader app giving you access to over 3000 newspapers and magazines. Sumptuous suites with private patios warmed by outdoor fireplaces. Spa-like en suite marble bathrooms with television mirrors…it’s a list that goes on and on.
Fairmont Pacific Rim, at a glance
- Five star hotel situated on Vancouver’s stylish waterfront
- Close to the city’s historic and financial districts
- Choice of 377 fine guestrooms and expansive suites – all with iPad2 Interactive Customer Technology
- Most with huge windows offering grand views of the city, harbour or surrounding mountains
- Guest rooms have en suite bathrooms with spa showers or spa showers and deep soaker tubs
- Suites typically feature oversized marble spa bathrooms and glamorous private terraces with panoramic views
- Destination dining at ORU Restaurant, the Italian Giovanni Café and Market and the Japanese RawBar
For leisure and pleasure
- High level swimming pool with cabanas, sun deck and far-reaching vistas over the city and mountains
- Willow Stream Spa featuring nine treatment rooms and a 200 sq ft outdoor patio with water features
- Beautiful walks in Stanley Park and along the Seawall
- Picturesque markets selling great street food
- Shopping in Gastown – the city’s oldest neighbourhood
- Go mountaineering on the Skyride tramway
- Take a scenic seaplane ride