Calling all snow-aholics. Hotel La Ferme specialises in thrilling winter sports adventures – from skiing to snowshoeing. Complemented by sophisticated architecture, cool interior design and excellent après!
If you’re a keen skier, an eager beginner or even a family ready to take to the slopes together you should definitely consider the Le Germain Charlevoix as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada. Set amongst the peaks of some of Quebec’s finest skiing country this large, sophisticated, modern hotel prides itself on its chilled architectural design, contrasting neatly with the warmth of its welcome.
Here you will be able to immerse yourself in convivial après skiing, after fulfilling to the full your need for thrills and action on the snow. Excellent skiing is a given. But the sledding is pure exhilaration. The snowshoeing and cross country skiing is utterly absorbing and the guided backcountry tours are endlessly interesting. And thoroughly exerting!
Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix, at a glance
- Ultra-modern hotel complex arranged over four, architecturally stimulating buildings
- Choice of 145 guest rooms – all with an exclusive ambiance created by contemporary interior design
- Style is streamlined, comfort is paramount
- Superior guest rooms, for example, typically feature large windows with extraordinary views, rainfall showers, bathtubs or balconies
- State-of-the-technology entertainment systems and connectivity
- Two superlative restaurants and a lively café
For leisure and pleasure
- The Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Superb skiing with passes and lifts arranged
- Acclaimed snow school and lessons for all ages
- Snow action includes snowshoeing and sledding
- Cross country skiing
- Backcountry tours across natural snow with a professional guide
- Shops, rental and repairs
- Ski clubs and light rail transit
- Hiking and golf
- Rossignol Experience Centre
- Iris Art Gallery, Thermal experience and multi-media theatre