Weaving its way through snow-capped mountains, canyons and glacial lakes, the Rocky Mountaineer easily ranks amongst the world’s most scenic railway journeys.
Choose to ride the Rocky Mountaineer during your tailor-made holiday to Canada and you’ll find yourself travelling from lively cities like Vancouver and Calgary to undisturbed wildernesses, epic national parks and vast, glittering lakes. You’ll journey up mountain sides and along sweeping canyons, watching from oversized windows as breathtaking landscapes unfold before you.
The Rocky Mountaineer offers travellers the chance to experience the pristine beauty of the Canadian Rockies from the comfort of reclining, spacious seats. Along the way hosts will delight with entertaining and historical stories. Enjoy regionally inspired gourmet meals, paired with local wines, in a private dining car.
Rocky Mountaineer, at a glance
- Luxury train with glass-dome coaches
- Large panoramic windows let in the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Canadian Rockies
- Spot some of the region’s wildlife, including bears, bighorn sheep, elk and birds
- Each night passengers are transferred to comfortable hotel accommodation
- Dine on delicious gourmet meals paired with local wines on board
- Complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the rail journey
- Entertaining on board hosts
Routes & Destinations
- Coastal Passage: Seattle – Vancouver – Canadian Rockies
- Rainforest to Gold Rush: Vancouver – Whistler – Quesnel – Jasper
- Journey through the Clouds: Vancouver – Kamloops – Jasper
- First Passage to the West: Vancouver – Kamloops – Lake Louise – Banff