Enjoying a privileged location at the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake, the Prince of Wales hotel endeavours to give each of its guests a taste of royalty with luxurious guestrooms and exquisite service.
Choose to stay at the Prince of Wales hotel on your tailor-made vacation to Canada, and you’ll find yourself at the heart of all the action. There are miles and miles of trails to cycle and walk along, fantastic golf courses and some of Canada’s most celebrated wineries to discover. Not forgetting the magnificent Niagara Falls, which can be experienced by boat and even by helicopter.
Every room is sumptuously fitted and elegantly decorated with antique furnishings, and many feature plush king beds, fireplaces and jetted tubs. Each has an element of timeless luxury, but the Royal Suite is particularly impressive with its four-poster canopy bed, oversized bathroom and separate seating area. Keeping in theme, dining at the hotel ranges from delicious gourmet cuisine to traditional afternoon tea served in the Victorian Drawing Room. With an emphasis on healing both the body and mind, the Secret Garden Spa offers massages, manicures and a range of “Specialtea” treatments using natural, tea-infused products.
Prince of Wales, at a glance
- Located in the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake in southern Ontario
- Close to the mighty Victoria Falls
- Choice of luxuriously appointed guestrooms and suites, ranging from standard guestrooms to the sumptuously furnished Royal Suite
- Amenities include fireplaces, jetted tubs, king sized beds and spacious seating areas
- Rooms are spread across the main hotel and the adjacent studio court building
- Victorian, regal-style décor
- Variety of dining options, including gourmet, wine country cuisine at Noble restaurant, classic pub food and cocktails in the sophisticated Churchill Lounge, and afternoon tea
For leisure and pleasure
- Contemporary spa offering a peaceful place to enjoy a range of restorative treatments
- Visits to Niagara Falls, including helicopter tours and boat cruises
- Great access to attractions like Fort George and the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Close to the town’s most buzzing shops, restaurants and theatres
- Explore the wine country on a shopping cart tour
- Practice your skills at one of the superb golf courses
- Horseback riding at Niagara Riding Stables