Inspired by Jasper’s fall colours and deep red sunsets, the Crimson offers excellent facilities and a comfortable base from which to discover the natural riches of its surroundings.
Each of the hotel’s 99 rooms has been designed to capture the warmth of the fall season, with a colour palette of red, brown and beige. All rooms feature HD televisions, Keurig coffee makers, air conditioning and private bathrooms, but upgrade to one of the suites and you’ll enjoy many additional amenities such as full kitchens, fireplaces and balconies. Breakfast and dinner is provided daily in the brand new C200 restaurant and lounge. Here you can expect a fabulous culinary experience featuring an exciting and fresh menu, all served in the stylish dining room.
Make the Crimson a feature on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada, and you will find yourself perfectly positioned for adventures in Jasper National Park, a vast wilderness renowned for its scenic vistas, incredible hiking opportunities and wildlife. When you’re not out exploring, you can enjoy a swim in the hotel’s indoor pool, unwind in the hot tub or make use of the well-appointed fitness room.
The Crimson, at a glance
- Ninety-nine room hotel with a choice of comfortable guestrooms, suites and studios
- Ideally located within walking distance of Jasper’s downtown
- All rooms boast HD televisions, coffee makers, private bathrooms, mini fridges and high-speed Wi-Fi
- Suites have the addition of full kitchens, whilst the Signal Suite also boasts two balconies and a fireplace
- New C200 restaurant and lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Peak fitness room
- Explore Jasper’s shops and buzzing restaurants
- Enjoy tours and explorations of Jasper National Park for an additional cost