Wherever in the world you decide to sail off to you’ll find that, aboard a Disney cruise liner, a world of privilege, luxury and pure exhilaration comes with you.
So where will you sail off to? Will you take the family to see the chilled beauty of Alaska, or the palmy, sunny white sand of the Bahamas? Will you cruise along the glamorous coast of California, or the dramatic shoreline of Canada? Will you immerse yourself in the laid back lifestyle and chilled beaches of the Caribbean or plunge into the intense history and culture of Europe’s major cities? Will you sail across the vastness of the Atlantic, or squeeze through the Panama Canal?
Wherever you decide to go, if you choose to sail on a Disney Cruise Line ship you’re sure of a world of adventure; a floating center of fun and activity that doesn’t believe in dull moments. There is, literally, something for everyone; from the rise of the sun to the twinkling of the stars.
Set foot on shore and you’ll experience the very best the country has to offer. Disney can arrange, for example, flight-seeing tours over stunning countryside in a private aircraft. Or diving in crystal waters to discover a world of marine life. Or excursions that will plunge you deep into the culture, the history and the night and day life of some of the planet’s greatest cities.
Disney Cruises, at a glance
- Choice of four huge, floating-hotel style cruise ships offering the most entertaining and exhilarating amenities
- Swimming pools and sun decks, observation lounges and play centres
- Exciting kid-dedicated settings, adults-only hotspots and family-friendly spaces where everyone meets up
- Range of dining options from haute cuisine to family meals – served in magically themed restaurants
- Entertainment typically includes deck parties, original Disney musicals, the latest Disney movies in 3D, fireworks shows under the stars and much, much more
- Spas and fitness centres
- A vast selection of shore excursions designed by experts to give you a fun snapshot of the places you visit
Where will Disney Cruise Line take you?
- California Coast
- Canadian Coastline
- Panama Canal