The name may be a little complicated, but the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa has one simple ambition. To make sure you enjoy total relaxation.
Few things can be more relaxing than sinking into an elegant spa pool supplied by a naturally-heated and mineral rich thermal spring that has poured forth for centuries. Unless, that is, you’re a golfer who cannot resist the chance (and challenge) of playing on a beautiful championship golf course. Or a fine diner who simply has to experience the Michelin starred food of a signature restaurant devoted to the farm-to-fork concept.
Visit the Sonoma – as it’s known locally – during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the USA and you’ll be perfectly placed to tour the valley’s boutique wineries, visit pretty local towns, play a couple of games of tennis…and then plunge into one of California’s finest spas. Let the naturally heated mineral waters relax, soothe, rejuvenate and reinvigorate you.
Fairmont Sonoma, at a glance
- Upscale spa hotel with its own source of mineral rich, thermally heated spring water
- Set in Sonoma Valley, famous for its classic Californian wines
- Choice of luxurious guest rooms and signature suites
- Guest rooms typically feature Provence inspired décor, with king-size beds and elegant carved headboards
- Classy marbled en suite bathrooms
- Pretty views over the valley, garden or courtyard
- Suites and speciality rooms often offer four poster beds, large living rooms with fireplaces and polished limestone en suite bathrooms with two person Jacuzzi tubs
- Fine dining in an award winning Michelin restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Willow Stream Spa, with its own source of natural, thermal mineral waters
- Soaking mineral baths and Watsu pool, plus menu of healing treatments
- Wine tours of the prized Sonoma Valley vineyards
- 18 hole championship Sonoma Golf Club
- Two tennis courts
- Local dining in restaurants dedicated to the farm-to-fork concept
- Trips to see the redwoods and charming local towns
- Hiking and biking expeditions