Sitting on the fine sand of the beach at Halekulani it’s easy to see why those original Polynesian seafarers stopped their wandering when they arrived at Hawaii.
The panoramic vista from the cliffs above Halekulani is even more impressive than the view from the beach. Below you are collections of beachfront villas interwoven with beautiful gardens – and, of course, the strip of white that is the beach. Even if you’re not a dedicated hiker, the walk up to Kuliouou Ridge – for example – is supremely rewarding; you’ll have a 360 degree view of beautiful Oahu.
The beauty of the setting is just one reason for specifying Halekulani on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Hawaii. Others include the five star facilities and delicious cuisine.
Halekulani, at a glance
- One of the most prestigious five star hotels in Waikiki Hawaii
- Choice of 453 rooms and suites, all with a sense of spaciousness and contemporary luxury
- Suites have stunning views over the ocean towards Diamond Head from private balconies, or over the pool area
- Guest rooms overlook the beach, the pool and Waikiki or the resort’s tranquil gardens
- Classic décor inspired by the hotel’s ‘seven shades of white’ interior design philosophy
- En suite bathrooms with baths and showers
- World class cuisine served in a stylish restaurant, plus full service sushi bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb beachfront setting
- 82 foot swimming pool with an orchid mosaic and views towards Waikiki
- SpaHalekulani offering massage, beauty and pampering plus traditional Polynesian and Hawaiian treatments
- One of the most extensive fitness centres of any Waikiki hotel
- snorkeling and sailing
- Deep sea fishing expeditions
- Outrigger canoeing
- Daily surfing demonstrations
- Traditional Hawaiian cultural tours
- Hiking expeditions to discover Oahu