One of the first Hawaiian islands to be settled by ancient Polynesian seafarers, Kuau’i has been attracting and welcoming visitors to paradise since around 400 AD.
Land on Kuau’i Island and you’ll soon see why visitors rapidly became settlers and the island has been prized by many different nationalities stretching back to 400 AD. The ‘Garden Island’ as it is often called has the softest sand beaches, the warmest seas, the grandest rivers and some of the richest most lush rainforests in the whole of Hawaii.
Make the St Regis Princetown your resort of choice during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Hawaii and you’ll also find some more modern additions to the Kuau’i experience. A relaxing spa, the svelte greens of Makai Golf Club set against a backdrop of the blue sea, and a 5000 square foot infinity swimming pool overlooking the beautiful Hanalei Bay – to name but a few.
St Regis Princeville, at a glance
- Ultra-luxurious, 9000 acre resort set on the edge of Hanalei Bay, on the island’s northern shore
- Just 32 miles from Lihue Airport
- Choice of spacious modern guest rooms and glamorous suites featuring contemporary Hawaiian décor
- Brilliant mountain, garden or water views from private terraces and balconies
- En suite marled bathrooms with oversized tubs
- Large suites with living areas and formal dining spaces, fully equipped kitchens and separate entries for the butlers
- En suites typically have whirlpool tubs
- Choice of six outstanding restaurants including terrace, bar and café options, plus private dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful, soft sand beach
- Huge infinity swimming pool and sun decks overlooking the bay
- Blissful 10,000 square foot spa with 12 treatment rooms and a variety of massages
- Yoga and fitness studios
- Athletic centre with personal trainers, sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy showers
- Exceptional golf course set against the sea
- Wide range of water sports from surfing to snorkelling
- Zip lining, kayaking and hiking at Princeville Ranch
- Visits to Limahuli Garden and Preserve, Kilauea Lighthouse and Hanalei Town