It’s not just New York. It’s not just Manhattan. At The Knickerbocker you’ll be staying in Times Square itself – at the heart of everywhere that is anywhere.
Originally created by John Jacob Astor over a century ago, The Knickerbocker has been gloriously reimagined – and reimaged – to combine the Beau-Arts exterior with a sophisticated interior design that reflects contemporary luxury and the elegance of a bygone age. Expect bespoke furniture, haute cuisine and exceptional service - in the heart of Manhattan.
So, today, you may stroll through the quietly sumptuous entrance hall and out into the fizzing energy of one of the world’s most stylish cities. Times Square in right in front of you. Broadway, Fifth Avenue, Madison Avenue and Central Park are all easily accessible. So, if you’re visiting New York as part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the United States of America, make sure that you stay in the middle of everything.
The Knickerbocker, at a glance
- Beautifully reimagined, 16 storey, period hotel overlooking Times Square
- Choice of 330 guestrooms and suites with jaw-dropping Manhattan views
- Tribute suites include the Caruso, Cohan, Martini and Parrish
- High ceilings, oversized doors and grand windows enhance a sense of space and light
- En suites with Ted Gibson amenities
- Bespoke furnishings, oak finishes and designer textiles
- Cuisine by Charlie Palmer
For leisure and pleasure
- Exclusive spa with a wide range of treatments and robust fitness programmes
- Personalised fitness instruction
- Unique fashion experiences
- 7500 sq ft St Cloud rooftop bar and terrace – one of the most spectacular in New York
- Concierge service famous for providing impossible-to-acquire Broadway tickets