Taking its inspiration from a traditional wine country home, Hotel Yountville charms with its romantic guestrooms and beautiful stone buildings crafted from Napa river rocks and heavy timber beams.
With its impressive portfolio of Michelin-starred restaurants and award-winning tasting rooms, Yountville is considered Napa Valley’s gastronomic centre. And where better to take it all in than from the eponymous Hotel Yountville, itself the proud owner of an exquisite farm-to-table restaurant, Heritage Oak, where delicious dishes are created from sustainable, seasonal and local produce. Dine indoors by the fireplace, or out under the Californian sun on the poolside terrace.
When you’re not immersing yourself in the delights of the adjacent vineyards (bicycles are available for this very purpose), you can unwind by the pool or retreat to the serenity of the hotel’s world-class spa with its six treatment rooms, Swiss showers and luxurious hydrotherapy tubs. You may find your own room the perfect haven with its wrought-iron four-poster bed, rain shower, oversized sunken tub and stone fireplace.
Hotel Yountville, at a glance
- Elegant wine country spa retreat set on five acres in downtown Yountville
- Built around the oldest heritage oak tree in the valley
- Made up of two freestanding two-storey cottages surrounded by pretty landscaped grounds
- 80 luxuriously appointed and spacious rooms and suites decorated in calming, neutral colours
- Features include rain showers, oversized tubs, stone fireplaces, four-poster beds, Italian linens, 55″ LCD TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Select rooms have separate sitting areas
- Heritage Oak restaurant offers a farm-to-table menu utilising fresh, seasonal produce
- Bar and outdoor dining terrace offering light bites and speciality cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
- Relax in the inviting lobby with its vaulted ceiling, crackling fireplace and comfy seats
- Stunning, 4,000 square foot spa with six treatment rooms, a relaxation room and boutique store
- Heated, cypress-lined swimming pool and whirlpool tub
- Bicycle rentals
- Nearby ballooning, hiking and golfing opportunities
- Discover over 350 wineries in the surrounding area
- Close proximity to celebrated eateries like Bistro Jeanty and The French Laundry