The only hotel within the Zion National Park, Zion Lodge offers its guests exclusive and comfortable accommodations, complemented by an array of unique experiences and outdoor activities.
Zion Lodge occupies a central position in Zion National Park, circled by canyon walls some 2,000-feet high. As the park’s only hotel, it is the ultimate base from which to explore. Stay here during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the USA and you’ll be able to make use of miles of picturesque hiking trails, set out on horseback excursions, and soak in the untouched beauty of the park’s spectacular rock formations, riverine forests, dazzling waterfalls and jaw-dropping sandstone monoliths.
Zion Lodge was originally built in the 1920s, and today offers 75 comfortable hotel rooms, six suites and a further 40 historic wooden cabins which feature a gas log fireplace and private porch. Dining options include the Red Rock Grill, which has large windows overlooking marvelous scenery, as well as the Castle Dome Café, a seasonal café which serves light snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Zion Lodge, at a glance
- A beautiful, rustic-style hotel in the center of the rugged Zion National Park
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- accommodations consists of 76 hotel rooms, 6 suites and 40 cabins
- Cabins are within walking distance of the lodge and feature a gas log fireplace and private terrace
- Most rooms come with two queen sized beds and a 37-inch-flat-screen TV
- One fine, year-round restaurant and one seasonal café
For leisure and pleasure
- Easy access to scenic hiking trails throughout the park, including The Narrows, Angels Landing and Emerald Pools
- Complimentary talks by park rangers at the visitor center during the summer months
- Horseback riding tours
- Rent a bike and explore the park on your own two wheels