With a soaring rooftop space overlooking the waterfront, and a setting between Belltown and Downtown, Thompson really does put the best of Seattle at your feet.
It may be a difficult ask but if you can tear yourself away from the window of your Thompson suite, you’ll find that the best that the city of Seattle has to offer is waiting for you downstairs. Thompson has an enviable setting on the corner of Stewart Street and 1st Avenue, which means that a few minutes’ walk will put you at the heart of the city’s most exclusive shops, most tempting restaurants and stylish cafés. Not to mention the waterfront, and the galleries, museums and sightseeing opportunities.
But put Thompson on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the USA and you may not even want to go out in the evening. The rooftop has magnificent sundowner views and Thompson’s award-winning restaurants are destinations in themselves.
Thompson, at a glance
- Upscale, boutique hotel set on the edge of Seattle’s renowned Downtown precinct
- Choice of rooms and suites representing the epitome of contemporary style and designer living
- Floor-to-ceiling windows invite stunning views into lounges and bedrooms
- Panoramas include Pike Place Market, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains
- Ultra-stylish en suite bathrooms
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems
- Two signature restaurants – Scout and The Nest – serving locally-sourced food, prepared by an award-winning chef
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb base for enjoying Seattle
- Excellent situation between Belltown and Downtown on the corner of Stewart Street and 1st Avenue
- Walkable streets lined with a glittering array of cafés, shops, bars and restaurants
- Conveniently close to the picturesque and historic waterfront
- Easy access to the best of Seattle’s museums and galleries, local landmarks, sightseeing opportunities and nightlife
- Rooftop space with commanding vistas of the waterfront and city