I’ve been working in the travel industry for over 23 years and enjoy the challenge of helping clients with complex itineraries.
My favourite place
South Africa, as its offers an amazing range of experiences, from wildlife reserves and national parks, to stunning beaches, the Garden Route, winelands and much, much more. Plus great weather, good food and wine!
My favourite hotel
My most memorable experience
Climbing up Kukulkan Pyramid in Chichen Itza, Mexico – an amazing, breath-taking historical site, followed by swimming with dolphins!
My top tips
- Always check-in online if possible.
- Use hotel concierge to make advance dining reservations, especially if you want to go a popular restaurant.
- Make sure your passport and visas are up date.
- Apply for an airline ‘frequent-flyer’.
- Dress the part when flying as you’re more likely to get an upgrade.
- Pre-book seats as soon as you make the booking.