Perched on the banks of the Congo River, within an easy drive of the airport, Radisson Blu Hotel offers stylish rooms and warm hospitality in the Republic of the Congo’s vibrant capital city.
The hotel has some excellent facilities, including a spa and beauty salon, a contemporary wellness centre with a Jacuzzi and fitness room, and outdoor swimming pools where you can relax and take in superb views over the river. The hotel also boasts a fantastic location in Brazzaville’s energetic business district, within walking distance – or a short drive – of all the city’s top attractions, such as the beautiful St. Anne’s Basilica. There is a total of 178 modern and well-furnished rooms, which range from standard guest rooms to sophisticated Royal Suites. The hotel also offers a two-bedroom Penthouse suite which comes with a fully equipped kitchen, private outdoor balcony and 380 square metres of living space.
You’ll find an array of on-site dining options, great for whether you want to enjoy local African dishes or classic international favourites. Cocktails can be enjoyed at the lobby bar whilst the spa & health bar offers refreshing fruit smoothies and juices.
Radisson Blu Hotel, at a glance
- 4-star hotel located in Brazzaville’s buzzing business district
- Choice of 178 stylish guest rooms
- These include presidential suites and duplex apartments
- All rooms offer free Wi-Fi and complimentary access to the fitness centre
- Most have in-room coffee machines and satellite TVs
- Several on-site dining options including a grill restaurant and the Larder & Lounge restaurant which serves international cuisine
- Less than six kilometres from Maya Maya International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Contemporary wellness centre which comes with a sauna and Jacuzzi
- Modern, well-equipped fitness centre
- On-site beauty salon and spa
- On-site night club, L’Etoile
- Two outdoor swimming pools and one for children
- Shop at the gift stores located on the ground floor of the hotel
- Explore nearby attractions such as the Charles de Gaulle house and St. Anne’s Basilica
- Take a stroll through Mdubi Park