Acre after acre of quiet green gardens, waterfalls and koi carp ponds, nestling in the midst of the frenetic shopping, sight-seeing and cultural attractions of busy Singapore.
Singapore is a truly exhilarating place to visit. The shopping – especially along Orchard Road – the Chinese, Indian and Malay culinary centres, the local markets, the dazzling architecture have all the life of the Far East, concentrated into a gem of a city. It’s a beautiful, sophisticated, energetic place that always has something new and exciting to show you.
Thankfully, it also has the Shangri-La. Aptly named, this hotel exudes calm tranquillity and a reassuring sense of quiet refinement. Just strolling around the 15 acres of immaculate gardens restores what the day has removed. The hotel itself is consistently ranked amongst the best in the world; its restaurants are simply superb and its guestrooms are sublimely comfortable. Making Shangri-La the perfect choice for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Singapore.
Shangri-La Hotel, at a glance
- Award-winning, world class hotel situated on Singapore’s famous Orange Grove
- Choice of luxurious guestrooms and suites arranged in three distinctive wings
- Tower Wing rooms/suites have floor-to-ceiling windows with city or pool views, contemporary décor and marble-clad en suite bathrooms
- Garden Wing rooms/suites have private balconies overlooking the hotel, pool or city, plus marble bathrooms with sunken baths
- Valley Wing rooms/suites are ultimately luxurious, featuring en suite bathrooms
- Menu of five wonderful restaurants and three lounge bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool with sun deck
- CHI The Spa at Shangri-La offering a range of rejuvenating treatments
- Glorious and restful 15 acre gardens with waterfalls, indigenous plants and koi carp ponds
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Easy access to the sizzling shopping for which Singapore is famed
- Orchard Road’s glitzy malls and fashion emporiums close by
- Roadside antique stalls, designer boutiques and independent shops
- Cultural venues and Indian, Indonesian, Chinese and Malay restaurants and noodle bars within easy reach
- Lobby court presenting musical evenings