An enticing hideaway just minutes from the Cambodian coast, Six Senses Krabey Island offers stunning pool villa accommodations and modern luxuries in a beautiful natural setting.
A wonderful alternative to a stay on the mainland, the intimate Six Senses Krabey Island is the ideal setting for solo travelers, couples and families alike seeking undisturbed relaxation in a pristine environment. Nestled amidst a canopy of lush trees on Krabey Island in the idyllic Koh Rong Archipelago, the resort enjoys a prime position amidst white sandy beaches and clear ocean waters.
40 elegant, free-standing villas make up the accommodations. They each have a private pool, decking area and spacious bathroom, whilst a select few also enjoy outdoor showers and wine cellars. The facilities are extensive and include two restaurants serving authentic Cambodian cuisine, a signature Six Senses Spa, horizon-edge lap pool, open-air movie theater and sky observatory. Depending on your interests, the resort can arrange a variety of activities ranging from island hopping to boat trips, kayaking and snorkeling.
Six Senses Krabey Island, at a glance
- Brand new and exclusive island escape on Krabey Island within the Koh Rong Archipelago
- 40 free-standing pool villas with an uncluttered style and simple, natural decor
- Each villa has its own outdoor plunge pool, airy living room, soft linens and spacious bathrooms with large bathtubs
- Two restaurants serving traditional Khmer and Asian cuisine and utilising produce from the on-site organic farm as well as the surrounding waters
- Beautiful Sunset Bar overlooking the Gulf of Thailand and offering classic and bespoke cocktails
- Committed to sustainable practices and supporting the local community
- Just a short boat transfer from mainland Cambodia
For leisure and pleasure
- Extensive Six Senses Spa offering personal wellness programs and treatments inspired by the sacred Kbal Spean River
- Sauna, herbal steam tent and Jacuzzi
- A range of water activities such as snorkeling, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
- Island-hopping and boat excursions
- Outdoor fitness circuit and oceanfront boardwalk
- Sky Observatory where guests can gaze up at the unpolluted sky
- Open-air movie theater
- Kid’s Club for children aged between four and twelve
- Cooking classes