You could spend a great deal of time in the Algodon Mansion’s ‘oasis in the sky’. By day it’s an irresistible swimming pool with teak sun decks, an open air lounge and inviting loungers, all arranged on the Algodon’s rooftop. By night it’s an enchanting place to indulge in a few romantic cocktails in the aptly named Skybar, beneath the soft light of an Argentine moon.
And then there is the rest of the Algodon. Justifying its ‘Mansion’ title, this fine hotel stands at the heart of Buenos Aires’ most prestigious area – Recoleta. Inside, the Algodon cossets you with an elegant spa, a restaurant that uses the best produce from the Mansion’s own sister estate. And, of course, rooms that exude style and luxury.
Algodon Mansion, at a glance
- Excellent setting in the Recoleta precinct
- Choice of luxurious and glamorous suites
- Larger suites typically feature separate living areas, fireplaces, lavish bathrooms in marble and French limestone, steam showers, wine-themed wet bars, original artwork and superb city views
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop swimming pool and sun deck
- Davidoff open air cigar lounge
- Le Spa offering facials, peels, massages and BIO treatments
- Sauna, steam room and relaxation rooms
- In-suite bathtub menu
- Fantastic fitness studio just one block away
- Close to all the cultural, social and sight seeing opportunities of sophisticated Recoleta