Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Mendoza at the innovative and exclusive Casa de Uco Vineyard & Wine Resort.
Spread across a 320-hectare estate in Mendoza’s Uco Valley, Casa de Uco combines superb wines with wonderful facilities and plenty of outdoor adventure. Guestrooms are modern and comfortable, with large glass windows letting in beautiful views over the valley and mountains beyond. Meals are prepared with a ‘farm-to-table’ philosophy, featuring seasonal ingredients plucked straight from the vegetable garden and paired with wines selected by an expert sommelier.
Mendoza is ranked amongst the “Nine Wine Capitals in the World”, and the Uco Valley itself is responsible for producing some of the region’s most celebrated varieties. Choose to stay at Casa de Uco on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Argentina and not only will you enjoy the region’s finest wines, you will also have the opportunity to craft your own under the guidance of the head winemaker and viticulturist. Outdoor enthusiasts are also well catered for, with an array of activities available including horseback riding, white-water rafting, net fishing, mountain biking and even paragliding.
Casa de Uco, at a glance
- Beautiful 320-hectare retreat in the verdant Uco Valley, Mendoza
- Surrounded by a stunning landscape of mountains, vineyards and blue skies
- Friendly and personalised service
- Total of 16 guestrooms with private terraces and walk in showers
- Amenities include 42” HD televisions, high-speed Wi-Fi and Egyptian cotton linens and towels
- Common areas are inviting and warm, including a cozy living room, wine bar and lounge and game room
- Award-winning restaurant serving delicious cuisine inspired by the produce of the region
For leisure and pleasure
- Sample the region’s famous wines and observe the process first hand from the moment of grape harvesting
- Become a winemaker by developing your own wines guided by the Winemaking Team
- Enjoy wine tastings led by an expert sommelier
- Relax in the sunshine on the open deck and terrace
- Range of outdoor adventures including horseback riding, white water rafting, net fishing, paragliding and mountain biking
- Take an Argentine cooking class
- Enjoy some peace and relaxation at the Uco Spa which features a steam room, wet sauna, hydrotherapy baths and fitness center
- Infinity pool, Jacuzzi and solarium