The Faena Hotel is a truly unique retreat, in the bustling heart of the exciting city of Buenos Aires, where you can combine both art and culture.
In fact, you’ll discover it’s a universe comprising many different worlds – all shaped by art and design, by cultural integrity and the vivacious life of the city that surrounds it. Because Buenos Aires is, itself, part of the Faena’s universe.
There is a vibrant arts center built to celebrate all those who create works of art, and dedicated to the most contemporary forms imaginable. There are infinitely stylish private residences. There are three very happening restaurants and the Library Lounge. There is also the Poolbar and the Cellar. There is a world class Faena Spa with any numbers of treatments and therapies, pampering and massage programmes.
And there is the Faena Hotel itself – which is dedicated to the art of welcoming guests, surrounding them in style, and inspiring total relaxation.
Faena Hotel, at a glance
- Located in a select area of Buenos Aires, close to Parque Micaela Bastidas
- Choice of Premium and Executive rooms, Executive studios and a range of ultimately luxurious suites
- River Plate or fascinating city views
- Contemporary design combined effortlessly with traditional elegance
- Restaurants offering Argentine specialities and international standard fine dining
- Choice of bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Hammam spa with private baths, beauty lounge, Body in Action, massage and healing therapies, treatments and special spa programmes
- Arts center showcasing leading edge contemporary art and installations
- Perfect base for exploring Buenos Aires’ busy cultural scene and lively nightlife