You’ll find the ‘emblematic’ Legado Mitico certainly lives up to its stated ethos of reflecting the Argentinean identity by cherishing its legacy and paying tribute to “the innovators and revolutionaries…who are still establishing the essence of our Argentina”. As one of today’s visitors you’ll find that a glance through the titles of the rooms gives you a clue to the hotel’s idiosyncrasies. Expect to find names like ‘The Tango Singer’, ‘The Rebel’, ‘The First Lady’ and ‘The Girl From The Slum’. Intriguing?
The hotel’s setting is also fascinating; it stands in the midst of the vivacious Palermo Soho neighbourhood, with its lively nightlife, design houses, independent theater lounges and artist’s studios - a place of antique buildings and a modern, alive atmosphere. Just like Legado Mitico.
Legado Mitico, at a glance
- Emblematic, designer hotel in the heart of artistic Palermo
- Choice of 11 highly individual rooms, named for their themes
- The First Lady (for example) pays tribute to Eva Peron in its décor, open fireplace, private bar and bathroom with hydro massage, shower and double basins
- Rooms typically feature fine city views, luxurious themed furnishings and en suites
- Great entertainment systems and connectivity
- Breakfast lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Open air solarium with sun deck and hydro tub
- Relaxing lounge with designer fireplace
- Quiet, first floor library with classic furniture
- Patio with wooden deck, sofas and comfortable director chairs
- Perfect base for immersing yourself in the bohemian atmosphere, the artist’s ateliers, the boutique shops, small restaurants and bistros, the cafes and bars, theatres and clubs of buzzing Palermo Soho