A summer visit to the fascinating city of Ushuaia will see you amidst the natural wonders of the Beagle Channel and the Parque Nacional de Tierra del Fuego with its deep gorges, ancient forests, abundant wildlife and birds that include the two meter long black eyed albatross.
Winter time brings a different sort of adventure. You can expect to explore – by dog sled if you wish - extraordinary winter landscapes, extreme conditions and fantastic glaciers giving unrivalled photo opportunities. Especially if you come face-to-face with Patagonian penguins.
And the Lennox Hotel is the perfect starting point for it all, with its deserved reputation for boutique luxury, high levels of comfort and brilliant cuisine. Not to mention a restaurant and breakfast buffet that serves up superb views of the Beagle Channel.
Lennox Hotel, at a glance
- Charming boutique hotel set in the picturesque city of Ushuaia
- Just three hours from Buenos Aires
- Easy access to Ushuaia International Airport
- Choice of 30 Deluxe guest rooms
- Stylish décor includes local craftsmanship and luxurious appointments
- Stunning views over the Andes, the Martial Glacier, the city or the Beagle Channel
- Great restaurant and breakfast buffet
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect base for visiting:
- Maritime, End of the World and Yamana museums
- Southernmost and Les Eclaireurs lighthouses
- Harberton Ranch, Lapalata Bay and port
- Martial Glacier, Mount Castor, Tierra del Fuego and Beagle Channel
- Also available: Catamaran trips
- Sailing and Antarctic cruises
- End of the World train trips