Just a short distance from the magnificent waterfalls of Iguassu, Loi Suites Iguazú is the perfect base for exploring one of South America’s most impressive natural wonders.
Loi Suites Iguazú is located on the Argentine side of the falls, a twenty-minute drive from the airport and less than a fifteen-minute drive to the entrance of the Iguassu National Park. It’s also conveniently positioned when crossing the border into Brazil, for any guests looking to see both sides of the Falls.
On the edge of the Iguazú river and surrounded by lush tropical jungle, a series of wooden bridges connect the different parts of the hotel. A bright and open plan entrance greets guests and looks out onto an inviting pool area, where a series of pools are connected and surrounded by tropical plants. There is a restaurant and outdoor dining terrace, as well as a gym and spa.
There are 162 rooms in total, each with slick and modern interiors and large floor to ceiling windows looking out into the jungle. All rooms have air-conditioning, which is welcome in the humidity of the jungle.
Loi Suites Iguazú is an excellent base for guests looking to discover the largest set of waterfalls on the planet.
Loi Suites Iguazú at a glance
- Only a short distance to the entry point of the Argentine National Park at Iguassu Falls
- Secluded jungle location, on the banks of the Iguazú river
- 162 modern, clean and comfortable rooms, all with air-conditioning
- Series of connecting outdoor swimming pools to escape the humidity of the rainforest
For leisure and please
- The hotel has an excellent position for visiting both sides of the Iguassu National Park, with the Argentine side just 15 minutes away
- Explore the extensive walkways in the Argentine National Park, including the vantage point of the ‘Devil’s Throat’ with hugely impressive views of the waterfalls crashing over the surrounding cliffs
- For the best bird’s eye view of the falls, helicopter tours can be organised to fly you over the hundreds of waterfalls
- Escape the humidity and take a boat ride along the river and into the waterfalls
- Take a day trip to lesser visited Paraguay and visit the impressive Itaipu Dam