Itself an island of graceful style and tranquillity, the Puerto Valle Hotel stands beside the wetlands, lakes and rivers of the largest conservation area in all of Argentina.
It barely seems credible that you have traveled less than 10 km from your luxury hotel, yet you are cruising slowly along a remote waterway that leads to the Laguna Valle. And you’re surrounded by wildlife; any number of colourful birds flitter overhead, whilst caimans, capybaras and neotropical otters nose inquisitively towards your small motorboat. And along the shoreline pampa and marshland deer can be seen drinking warily at the water’s edge.
Choosing to stay at Puerto Valle Hotel during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Argentina has given you access to the natural wonders of the Ibera Wetlands. It also means you’re perfectly positioned for boat forays along the Parana River, branching off into the Paranaense Forest home to over 50 types of indigenous trees, noisy birds and unmistakable howler monkeys.
At a glance
- Calm, stylish hotel standing in a splendid park of over 14 hectares
- Situated beside the largest conservation area in Argentina
- Choice of just 13 exclusive rooms all decorated with dignified style
- Deluxe rooms have large windows and terraces giving direct access to the river and its sandy beach
- Casco rooms are set in the old house and feature adobe walls, high ceilings and separate living rooms
- Chic en suite bathrooms and outdoor galleries
- Designer restaurant serving contemporary fusion food inspired by traditional local ingredients like citrus fruits and river fish
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect setting for exploring the Ibera Natural Reserve with its wonderful lakes, marshlands, wetlands and floating islands
- Excursions to see the wildlife of the surrounding forests
- River safaris to see caiman, capybara and marshland deer
- Cruises around the lake’s shoreline to observe indigenous bird species
- Excursions along the Parana River to the Paranaense Forest – home to howler monkeys
- Kayaking expeditions along hidden waterways
- Horse riding in pine and eucalyptus woods and visits to the tree nursery at Estancia Puerto Valle